PATIENT INFORMATION FOR YOU
We put together following information to make your next visit more efficient and a pleasant one. We also provided additional information in order to effectively meet your needs.
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment please call (706) 546-7484. Please use this number to schedule appointments for Athens, Monroe and Lavonia office locations
- Our Office is open Monday thru Friday between 9AM and 5PM
- Please be sure to have your insurance information with you when you call
On the day of your appointment
- Please be at our office 15 mins prior to your appointment time
- Please bring the following to the appointment
- Insurance card
- Driver’s license or State Issued photo Identification
- All current medications including over the counter medications
- New Patient Forms
- Please call our office at least 24 hours prior to make changes to your appointment
- If you are a no show more than twice for an appointment we may not be able to reschedule your appointment
- If you are a new patient you could choose to complete the forms and bring them with you.
Patient Information Form
Financial Policy Form
Patient Consent Form
- Some insurances may require you to have referred to us thru your Primary Care physician (PCP)
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to obtain a referral if your insurance company requires you to do so
- We are here to provide any assistance you may need in this matter
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial insurances.
- We also accept most Health Exchange based Insurance plans such as Ambetter and others
- Please contact our office for further details
Questions about Billing
- For any billing related questions please call our billing department at (478) 953-0712.
- We make every effort to answer your calls as quickly as possible.
- In case you have to leave a message for our staff, we will return most of the calls same day
- Any messages left after 4PM will be returned the following day
- It is possible that your pharmacy may already have your refill request from your previous visit. Please check with your pharmacy
- In case you need a prescription to be refilled please call our office during regular business hours
- Provide us patient details, name of pharmacy and the medication that you need a refill of
- Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed
- Please call 911 for emergencies
Some useful resources
- We put together some useful information relating to kidney disease, over the counter medicines for kidney patients. Please click here for additional information